During this period the business will operate as normally as possible. I am taking the usual food hygiene precautions plus the following:
- Extra cleaning of all surfaces
- I will be the only person in the manufacturing unit
- When handling jars I will use a new pair of disposable gloves and or ensure hands are thoroughly washed every time an activity changes (eg, packing an order, labelling stock etc.)
- For deliveries I will ensure minimum contact with others and keep sensible distances between others where possible and sanitise hands before and after each delivery
- Any sign of symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) with me or my family or anyone I have been in contact with I will follow government advice and self-isolate for 2 weeks
I hope all my stockists and customers stay safe and if you have any questions let me know.
Matt – 17/03/20